Grad school! Wow! If you need any "practice" landscape projects, Jason's parents just built a large house up in Heber that has no landscaping whatsoever (they have an awesome view of MT. Timpanogas)! And since I only took that first landscaping class with you and Suzanne I really don't feel qualified.
I skimmed that article on plants. Wouldn't it be cool if they could inject some plants with cancer and if they let off a gas that lets off immunities for that cancer then they could give it to humans!--But I don't really think you can give plants cancer--plants have cellulose and humans have blood--too different.
2 comments:
Grad school! Wow! If you need any "practice" landscape projects, Jason's parents just built a large house up in Heber that has no landscaping whatsoever (they have an awesome view of MT. Timpanogas)! And since I only took that first landscaping class with you and Suzanne I really don't feel qualified.
I skimmed that article on plants. Wouldn't it be cool if they could inject some plants with cancer and if they let off a gas that lets off immunities for that cancer then they could give it to humans!--But I don't really think you can give plants cancer--plants have cellulose and humans have blood--too different.
Interesting article. I miss you.
Post a Comment