He made the world to be a grassy road before her wandering feet - w.b. yeats
I love you Gar. I never hate you. I understand cracking. Crack rocks? Get to work so you can watch your movie next week!
My only question is why did you Google sleeping competition?
to check out whether competitive/professional sleeping is valued. it is. in spain. =( why can't we do that here? can we start that? please?
I think we should. but I'm pretty sure we'd be the best ones around.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love you Gar. I never hate you. I understand cracking. Crack rocks? Get to work so you can watch your movie next week!
My only question is why did you Google sleeping competition?
to check out whether competitive/professional sleeping is valued. it is. in spain. =( why can't we do that here? can we start that? please?
I think we should. but I'm pretty sure we'd be the best ones around.
Post a Comment