so, today I finally finished watching Artois the Goat on hulu. It was a cute little movie, for people who like cheese.. and goats... and animals in general (the basset hound rant is awesome)... and a little bit of the surreal. it was all just kind of silly and happy and about following your dreams, which I enjoyed, considering my current - "what on earth is going to happen to me" - state.
and then I realized, I should adopt a goat.
in addition to a puppy.
then I started to worry, because I wasn't sure if the two would get along, so I searched Google, and found this image.
*big sigh of relief*
add to the list of alternative career choices: goat cheese maker (pending adoption of an adorable female goat + happy puppy friend)
YUM.


.
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture of a goat and a puppy that I have ever seen!
you make me want to puke. anyway, xanga days aren't entirely gone. it's just that i started a blogger account to document the weird shenanigans that occur within my residency world.
Post a Comment