Wednesday, April 13, 2011

+older - wiser

i'm not as young as i used to be.

i used to be able to go for days without sleep, with just one night of necessary recovery time.

now i can only go one night without sleeping... well, actually +2 hr nap.... and two days later, i'm still wiped.

oh, to be young again. *sigh*

it also doesn't help that it's raining...

boohoo, whine whine.

=(

on the bright side, lane and i found a place to live next year! it's not directly in ithaca, but in a little village nearby.

that's right. VILLAGE.

gar=future villager. nice.

3 more weeks until i'm done with classes. 4 until graduation. 12 until i finish work. a little under 16 until the wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, wedding!? When did this happen!?

smithfieldman said...

yeah yeah, sounds like things are going your way. I hope village ways don't change you too much.

Tara said...

I hope the village is like the small town in Gilmore girls...hilarious. :)

Allison said...

sleep = good, so sleep, Gar:). And yipee about the wedding-yours and the royal couple. I missed it all but I want to go watch the whole thing. Must be on the internet somewere right?