sooooooooo much stuuuffffffff =(
also, we've been watching hoarders a lot. then lane and i play hoarders as i try to pack/tidy/get rid of stuff.
me: do you think i should keep this bottle? it has a pretty shape (SEE!?!?! HOARDING TENDENCIES MUCH?)
lane: on a scale of 1 to 10, how much would it affect you on your deathbed if you don't keep the bottle?
me: *thinking*
lane: ?
me: *thinking*
lane: *scared for his future home*
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You can do it Gar. Nature is resilient. And you won't miss that bottle once it's gone. By the way, Hoarders is a great show. Every time I watch it I go into a cleaning frenzy. Can't wait to see you in less than TWO WEEKS!!!
I think you should keep the bottle
Oh my goodness this post made me laugh so hard! I totally have been watching hoarders lately too. I'm also afraid that I have some of those tendencies...next time I move I'm calling you. LOVE it.
Post a Comment