He made the world to be a grassy road before her wandering feet - w.b. yeats
Monday, January 14, 2008
a dull update
So, before we get into the ever entertainingly awkward meat of my life, I guess a quick update is in order. I finally decided to take the leap and just choose to do landscape architecture, instead of waiting around for the perfect solution to all my problems. I've applied to Berkeley, Pomona, University of Washington-Seattle, and Kansas State. We'll see where I go and where I end up. I'm currently working at an architecture firm as a CAD designer, working on a lot of public educational stuff, which thing is pretty sweet. I'm taking lessons in flame working, which is essentially working with molten glass. I'll also be taking some classes for fun with the Peralta Colleges starting next week (piano, sculpture, urban anthropology, human values:aesthetics, and world religions). Yes, I know this is an incredibly boring entry, but I swear it gets more interesting from now on. Sleep just sounds too good right now, so the happy entertaining gar will have to wait for next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Gar:
I just typed 'dar gar,' caught myself, and added an 'e'. I love you.
Sincerely,
Soo-uh
Gar, I think it is great you are going into Landscape Architecture! Please finish the program for me :O
Post a Comment