Sunday, February 22, 2009

Three Surprising Facts

The following is not the most entertaining post in the world, but hey, it's something.

1. I have figured out an exception to the last post - I hug when taken by surprise. Does this then mean that my natural instinct actually is to hug? Yet, after the initial hug, I don't want to touch the person again. Make of this what you will.

Don't sneak up on me.


2. I missed a surprise guest lecturer on Thursday. Apparently it was the VP of the Microsoft Research Department and he was both inspiring and entertaining. Go me.

3. I was surprised by a weird chipmunk/squirrel while I was taking photographs at the Berkeley Marina yesterday. It took me several minutes to realize it was sitting there, watching me. Watching me creepily.



So, yeah. Surprises + Gar = meh. It's not that I don't like surprises - I actually always thought that I really enjoyed them, but maybe I have to have some nicer surprises, or learn to be prepared for nicer surprises. Who knows? Now I'm just rambling to try to make this post more interesting, so I'll stop.

STOP. (it's like a telegram. how lovely) STOP.

2 comments:

Petra said...

Surprise! You blogged!

Unknown said...

I've been waiting for you to blog again--I always get a good laugh when you do! One time I saw the fattest squirrel ever--I had to look twice to make sure that it was a squirrel and not a cat or something.